sábado, 26 de enero de 2008

My Favorite comic strip



Hi!! this is one of my favorites comic strips...Blondie...I used
to read it on the newspaper, but in spanish when I was younger. Now
I don´t read it anymore ja. Some other comics I like are "Henry and Archie".
I really like reading those kind of comics because it relly helps me for my reading skills, and also I can learn new vocabulary while reading those kind of article.
I found really interesting on reading comics because this way I dont get bored on reading and I can learn too much as I enjoy the comics.

2 comentarios:

Karol Neko Chan dijo...

Hi was strange don't see you in the school, I hope you get better soon :D
greetings

jazzman58 dijo...

Please print your entry out and bring it to class for improvement. OK?
Also remember to write twice a week in your blog, you owe me now two entries!