sábado, 2 de febrero de 2008

Something about me!!!!


Hi!! I`m going to write about me...... I`m 21 years, I live in Tampico, I have one brother his name is Braulio and he`s living in Matomoros where he is working too, My parents are Nohemì and Pedro, they are nice people but they sometimes are telling me what I have to do and that`s really bothers me je but I love them. I`m student, I`m studying English as career I like it so much because in the future I would like to be a Translator or Interpreter, at first I was studying Medicine but is a difficult career, there I was stressed and nervous but I`ll never forget that experience. My favorite hobbies are: listen english music, in fact I listen in the radio a program where records songs of the Beatles everyday (hey Jude is one of my favorite song of them), Gloria Gaynor, Olivia Newton are some other artists that I like, watch t.v especially programs like Grey`s Anatomy, Shark and Dr. House, surf the internet and sleep....My favorite actor is the really handsome: Johnny Depp I think he`s a good actor, I liked his performance in the movie " Pirates of Caribbean" .....well I have to go because I`m in the cyber and I only have $10 pesos jaja I`ll continue tomorrow....bye.......



No hay comentarios: