domingo, 10 de febrero de 2008

Tampico!!!


Hello again!... I`m here because I decided that I`m going to do my hwk right now and I don`t know what to write :S ...well, I`m going to start saying that:


*Tampico and its historical, beautiful places.

*Tampico`s gastronomy

*sports activities in Tampico


Tampico is a coastal city with a tropical, hot and extreme weather and has many places to visit for example:


Miramar beach: I think it is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Tampioco but is located in Cd. Madero. It has a breakwater where you can go fishing.


Metropolitane park: this park has beautiful gardens for family recreation and there you can take a trip in boat.


Historical center: this place is a group of beautiful places such as the Cathedral and the Plaza. I like it because you can see doves and squirrels.


Finally, I want to tell you that these are some places that you can visit here I recommended you, it`s an excellent place for recreation and ìt`s popular for its bridge: Puente Tampico.

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

You are working in your blog and I like that. Still you need to continue writing even more so you can find some mistakes by yourself, but if you want me to help you, just print out any of your entries and bring it to class so we can discuss some of those mistakes you tend to produce when writing. It's up to you.