viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

Hey!!!



"Am I the first man you have ever loved?" he said."Of course," she answered "Why do men always ask the same question?".

When I was young I didn't like going to weddings.My grandmother would tell me, "You're next"However, she stopped doing that after I started saying the same thing to her at funerals.
This is a bilingual English/Spanish joke-- especially good for a class of native Spanish speakers. It also illustrates an important gramatical difference between languages (genders of nouns).
An Englishman went to Spain on a fishing trip. He hired a Spanish guide to help him find the best fishing spots. Since the Englishman was learning Spanish, he asked the guide to speak to him in Spanish and to correct any mistakes of usage. They were hiking on a mountain trail when a very large, purple and blue fly crossed their path. The Englishmen pointed at the insect with his fishing rod, and said, "Mira el mosca!" The guide, sensing a teaching opportunity, replied, "No, senor, 'la mosca'... es femenina."
The Englishman looked at him, then back at the fly, and then said, "Good heavens... you must have incredibly good eyesight."


I decided to search for some jokes, I just wanted to have fun for little time jaja and I like these ones, there are more , if you want to read them here´s the web page http://iteslj.org/c/jokes.html, I like it because says: jokes in English for the ESL/EFL and this could help us to learn phrases and vocabulary, and do you know what? is easy to understand these jokes....

Well, changing the topic, see u on Sunday, I´m sleepy and I´ll get up at 6 am tomorrow I´m going to visit my grandma, she lives in Glz, Tamps with my aunts....byeeeee :)








1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

I liked the 'la mosca' joke, it made me laugh... :)
Your blog looks ok but you still need to write a bit more to keep it updated, ok?