domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

A great weekend!! and my first crashed!!


Hi!! what´s up? I had a great weekend as I told you I went to Glz on Saturday morning with my mom ... before take the bus to Glz we went to "la puntilla" there my mom bought fish and gizzards, then to "el mercado" and we bought a delicious "tortas de la barda", soon after we arrived to the buses´central and we took it .....a long time after my mom and I arrived to Glz at 1 o´clock, my aunt cooked, we had a good time...until today we came back to Tampico, I took a shower, then I went to arlene´s house but I didn´t found her I was driving my dad´s car, until then everything had gone smoothly, when I was in the way to my house I crashed with another car but the other one was new... can´t u believe it? I felt nervous, desperate, stressed and worried....the guy´ll call me tomorrow I gave him my ID card because I don´t have my driver license...if Iwant to pay for something, I´ll will do it ja but the worst thing is that I don´t have money....Oh my God!!! I feel terrible, I won´t sleep tonight!! aahh!!! and one more thing my dad realized that he car has a bump, of course I didn´t tell him that I crashed he kills me I only said: I don´t know what happened! oh no I´m worried!! noooo...well I´ll try to sleep if I can ja :S



...this is the worst thing that had happened to me in my life!!

No hay comentarios: