domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

Weekend...movies, movies & movies je

Hi!... I´m going to talk about my weekend.

Friday... we only have 2 hours of classes then I came back to my house then the rest of the day I watched T.V. The movies that I watched were Chucky, The ring and Corpse bride. The last one was that I enjoy the most because it was funny, it made me laugh...I´m gonna write what it was about...
When a shy young Victor Van Dort (voiced by Johnny Depp) fails to recite his vows properly at his wedding rehersal to a complete stranger Victoria Everglott (voiced by Emily Watson) he flees and practises his vows in the woods. However when he eventually gets it spot on he accidently places the ring on the finger of a corpse known as the corpse bride (voiced by Helena Bonham Carter). He ends up in the afterlife known as the land of the dead (which proves to be much more colourful and fun than the land of the living). He desperatly tries to get home especially when he finds out that his beloved wife to be will be marrying someone else to save her family from the poor house. The man she is being forced to marry is the devious Lord Barkiss, who is only after Victoria for her money (not knowing that she and her family are now completely broke) When he (and the rest of the dead) finally get to the land of the living a shocking discovery is made which reveals how Emily (the corpse bride) died and who did it as Victor and Victoria are finally able to be together.

Saturday...I went to Glz with my mom, I visited my mother´s family, when we arrived to the house everybody was watching horror movies so I did the same like Friday...Sunday we went to the cemetery, we left some flowers to my grandmother because of the day of the dead. That was my Weekend! it was a horror weekend....je


No hay comentarios: